Monday, April 16, 2007

A fresh start

Well, the blog's gotta a new name (just simpler) and a new direction. I'm moving fully into this church planting thing and Grace Covenant Church has given me a job to do just that. Cool stuff. The next post is a letter to my potential Intercessory Team. It gives a good background on where God has taken me these last months and where I see Him taking us in the days ahead. I hope to now use this blog to document this ride He's starting us on. Thanks for reading...

2 Comments:

Blogger jasonquiz said...

Dude I am excited to see you guys finaly stepping into the dreams you have had for so many years. I know that its taken alot of time and struggle to get to where your at but I know that through it all you are definatly stronger.

Keep up the blog cause its good to hear whats going on.

May 2, 2007 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger jasonquiz said...

I am really excited to see you guys finaly stepping into the dreams that you have had for so long. I remeber the days (cause there were many of them) when we would sit around and theorize about the future and your plan to church plant. I know you were a bit ideal in the beggining but its cool to see how much you have grown over the years. I know some amazing stuff is in store for you guys.

Keep up the blogging cuase its nice to be able to hear whats going on.

May 2, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home