Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why??

You ever wonder why God doesn't just give us a clear picture of what he wants us to do? I know, I know he's teaching us, building us up, building character, I agree, I know that to be true without a doubt, but there's those times where you just want to have a clear idea of what he wants us to do next. There's huge decisions out there and you just need to know what to do. I know God has a plan, I know it's perfect, I know all things work for good for those called according to his purpose, it's just that there's those times where you just want it to be obvious.

Of course the flip side of that is that as soon as I started getting frustrated with God he comes through and I look stupid and once AGAIN have to humble myself...man can you imagine life without him?

2 Comments:

Blogger jasonquiz said...

Because he is crazy and likes driving us crazy too!

March 20, 2006 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger jasonquiz said...

Sooooo....you have all this new stuff goig on in your life and yet no new blog. I am getting sad. hmmmm

April 21, 2006 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home