Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Leaders...

As I jump into this church plant process with both feet all I can think about is leaders. I NEED THEM!!! If you've ever done church ministry without leaders around you and then done ministry with leaders on board you know where my need comes from. I'm not going to provide principles of leadership or write a new book, I just know how important leaders are. Quality, passionate, creative, visionary, loving leaders. I need 'em, the more the merrier. If you know where I can find them, please let me know. I want a team church. How much more excitement is there when you are moving forward as part of a team of motivated people. Pushing each other farther, building on each other's strengths. Doing things you never thought possible. It's a ride. The more I look at my planning and strategy, the more I realize I want to have happen and the more I realize I can't do this on my own. I need the folks who want to see the lost and hopeless find Jesus and aren't afraid to do whatever it takes to see that happen.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home